maandag 1 augustus 2016

Grand piano recording

Recording the Yamaha S6.
Photo by Kees Wesselius.
Yesterday I recorded a grand piano for one of the pieces of my upcoming album "Fears".

The current version of the track already contained a sampled piano sound, which sounded fine. But I felt there had to be used a real piano sound for that little extra. For this, I got the opportunity to record a friend's wonderful Yamaha S6.
Coming days I am going to select and mix the recordings.

And then I also have to work on one other track of the album. A track with an orchestral focus, for which it would be great if there could also be featured real strings. To be continued.

There still is some work to do, but it's a good thing that the completion of the new album is really getting near.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten